Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Fanny Pack and Other Mistakes


  When the fanny pack was first engineered, I’m sure its producers thought that the idea of it was very practical. However, the creators of the fanny pack did not seem to notice how unattractive the pack actually looked on a human being. Unfortunately, other people didn't seem to notice either.
 
  Now, I’m not trying to be mean because I know my parents have worn those things countless times on those infamous, Disney World trips. I guess the fanny pack has a nice, hands-free option, but do you know what is even more convenient than the fanny pack? Pockets. If you’re walking around Disney, you probably shouldn’t have something strapped around your waist that says, “Hey I don’t know how to dress up my belly, but all of my important belongings are right here, in this bag.” Basically, what I’m trying to say is that, sure, the fanny pack may be useful in some ways, but you’re still risking a lot by wearing one. 

P.S. If you happen to be wearing a neon or sequined visor with the fanny pack, the combination is extremely detrimental. You would probably be better off if you were to dress up as one of the theme park characters and be somebodies hero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment